A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- i) 50% in the aggregate or 45% in related subject with 55% in aggregate.
- ii) For ST/SC minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% in related subject with 50% marks in aggregate
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- i) Passport size colour photo.
- ii) 10+2 Mark Admit Card.
- ii) 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- iii) Class 10 Admit Card.
- iv) Class 10 Admit Card.
- iv) Caste Certificate for SC,ST,OBC-A,OBC-B.
- v) Medical Certificate PH candidates
NOTE : A candidate cannot claim to be SC/ST/OBC-(A/B) or PH unless the certificate is submitted.